Today, I am going to share an incident that taught me to stand for the right. Two days back,I had to go to a nearby place and I decided to go by train. The departure of that particular train was at 8:00 AM from my station. I didn't want to be late so I decided to leave my place at 7:30 .Then at the railway crossing I was stuck for half an hour which was quite unusual in a small town like mine. At that very moment I understood why people criticise and oppose the govt. and why they do strikes. Its not for their personal motives but its for the comforts of others.
Frankly speaking, I did never believe in speaking for others and taking stand unless the matter bumps my head.Because I considered it as poking my nose into others matters. But my perspective did change when I was the one to suffer.
Anyhow I reached the place where train stopped in the outskirts of my town, huffing puffing I boarded the train. Now there was no seat except the one on which a lady had kept her lunch box, I asked her politely and then rudely too but she didn't move. Many people were sitting there aware of the fact that she was wrong in doing so but none of them dared to speak coz it was not their matter. Its a small incidence but it taught me a great lesson.
Sana khan
Image courtesy-www.google.com
Image courtesy-www.google.com

Your precious comments are welcomed here...
ReplyDeleteSocial Sensitization is the need of today.
ReplyDelete~Sara
yup...
ReplyDelete