Skip to main content

Crying Over Spilled Milk

Time is Money...
The quote is cent percent true. Time is everything and once it is passed it becomes past  forever. I realised the depth of this thought while watching a very popular reality show of India-Big Boss. Recently a contestant was evicted from the show because she did nothing in the house. Though she was a girl with golden heart but she proved herself to be a misfit for the show. She went out with weeping eyes and a heavy heart.While she was sulking I kept on thinking that where was she wrong?

After doing a bit of pondering, eventually I got the answer. She didn't realise the golden opportunity that she got while she was in the house. She could have come up there with flying colours but she missed the chance , and she actually missed her destination knocking at her door, waiting for her eagerly.

This is exactly what happens with all of us. The moment that we live in, we take it for granted. But when it goes away, when present becomes past ,the future throws at us numerous question marks and we cry over spilled milk.

I could have done this...I could have done that...Blah! Blah!Blah!
Yes, you could use this moment in a better way so that you wont be left with regrets when you die.
Image courtesy-Google
Sana khan

Comments

  1. Time flies but good news we are pilots---
    Rightly pointed TIME-every one wants most but used worst.....sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup...Time and Tide waits for none...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Insensitively Religious

I feel happy that I am not so religious. The reason behind it is what is the use of being religious if you fail to understand the actual purpose of it. RELIGION... people have learned to use this term for wish fulfillment or as a source of liberty to do what they want . Unfortunately, most of us fail to understand its real meaning. Whether it is my religion Islam , my neighbour's religion Christianity or any other religion like Hinduism, Jainism,Buddhism, none of them teach us to be 'Insensitive' . I saw yesterday, there was a girl doing manual work and in the same house there was a lady who calls herself very religious, she had the electrical resources to do the same task but she lacked sensitivity. She didn't help her. The girl was tired but she did her work for hours, the so called 'Religious lady' was resting. Religion teaches us to be sensitive towards our fellow beings. It teaches us to help one another. It teaches us to understand others' feelin...

A New Beginning

Finally got a platform to express my passion of writing. Hoping for everyone's cooperation and wishes for my new journey. Image courtesy-Google